As much as Tina loves to write, she's never lost her love of teaching and mentoring that came with her education background and her desire to help others have all the necessary tools to reach their own dreams.
With her not-so-shy personality and engaging sense of humor, she found out she really enjoys public speaking, and more and more people began asking her to talk.
It started small with presentations at her local RWA chapter meetings and local libraries, and then as word spread, Tina was asked to speak at the Romantic Times Booklover's Conventions on the Paranormal Panels for several years, Writing conferences in various places around the country, book clubs, and even a few organizations that have nothing to do with writing.
Is your organization interested in having Tina come and speak? If so, you can contact her here for more information.
Tina has worked up most of her talks for the individual groups who invited her and a few sample titles are below. However, she's always looking for new talks and presentations to add to her repetoire, so if you are looking for a specific topic, feel free to contact her at the link above.
"Tina Gerow's workshops are not only highly informative, they are fun.
Tina's sense of humor keeps the class flowing and the interesting going!"
Denise A. Agnew
Some Talks Tina has done in the past:
- Living the Life of a Writer: Is It All Really Glamor & Bon Bons?
- Gargoyles, Shifters, Succubus & More: Writing Believable Non Humans
- Sex! On Writing Hot!
- Settings for Paranormal Stories
- Plotting: The Right Way, The Wrong Way & What Works for You
- I'm Back from Writing Conference: What Do I Do Now?
- How To Promote Yourself & Not Just Your Book
- Using Corporate America Know How & Goal Setting to Reach Your Dreams
- Submitting: How to Use the Rule of 10 to Maximize Your Chance of Getting to YES!